- Should we recruit dudes & dudettes? Open up membership to B.P.R.?
- Could we recruit dudes & dudettes? Open up membership to B.P.R.?
- Will we recruit dudes & dudettes? Open up membership to B.P.R.?
- 29 Inches, Single, Rigid
- Law and Order defined and maintained by The Founding Fathers
AND… The Supreme Council is a defined as: A meeting, scheduled or unscheduled, of The Founding Fathers. All decisions made by The Supreme Council are FINAL. Decisions will not be debated by any / all members of Back of the Pack Racing.
- The Professor Emeritus was The Dude way before The Dude was The Dude. The Professor Emeritus has unique privileges, such as a custom retro Black Sheep Highlight. Only one problem. The Judd has yet to hand over the retro Black Sheep. Yeah. Imagine that.
- The Founding Fathers. Need I say more?
- The Full Members. Well, Jasper in NZ has a fully rigid titanium Black Sheep. He qualifies for full membership. The two other dudes on the South Island? They’ll remain anonymous – we must protect the identity of these NZ socialites. But the dudes arranged the Incredible Adventure. So they are in.
- Prob-eee? Probationary Membership? Yeah. That’s the whole reason I’m motivated to publish this posting. More below, dude.
- Rhino? Probationary Membership? Not Really. The Morale Chairman nominated Rhino for a Field Promotion, a promotion to Senior and Tenured Member. Rhino does everything the right way – the Back of the Pack way. Rhino is busting his A$$ figuring out all the Arizona 300 details and logistics. The Founding Fathers will discuss this Field Promotion at the next Supreme Council. Oh yeah. Rhino’s profile is not published yet – but it’s in the works. The other profiles (The Back of the Pack Racer Profiles) will be updated too. Maybe.
- Associate Members? No takers yet. It’s simple. Ride a titanium, fully rigid Single Speed (or is it Singlespeed?) and live the B.P.R. Lifestyle defined in the B.P.R. OIs.
- Additional Probationary Members? It’s totally simple. Ride a fully rigid single speed and live the B.P.R. lifestyle. How hard is that?
Prob-eee, excuse #1: “I’m trying to better myself”
Prob-eee, excuse #2: “It’s all about Zone 2”
Prob-eee, excuse #3: “You guys may be a bit narrow minded”
Prob-eee, excuse #4: “It’s a training tool”
The Judd: “Hey Prob-eee. Rumor has it that you’re wearing spandex leg warmers and arm warmers. That’s not authorized.”
Prob-eee rattles off 5 ‘excuses’ before The Judd can take a bite of his breakfast burrito. AND The Judd loves breakfast burritos.
Prob-eee, excuse #1: “They aren’t spandex, they’re SmartWool. Not dumb wool, not spandex”
Prob-eee, excuse #2: “They are just like long underwear but without the parts”
Prob-eee, excuse #3: “Leg warmers are a good piece of equipment”
Prob-eee, excuse #4: “Come on! They are easy to slip up and slip down”
Prob-eee, excuse #5: “Your are a spandex closet freak. I know you wear spandex and not tighty whities under those cargo shorts.”
The Judd: “Prob-eee. Hold your horses. You’re talking to a Founding Father. How do you know I’m not wearing tighty whities under these cargo shorts? Huh? How do you know? Quit trying to create controversy, dude.”
Well. We, The Founding Fathers are SCREWED. The Madre says that we must be nice to Prob-eee. Something like ‘Back of the Pack Racing needs a NICE Guy or two’. Damn. I hate it when The Madre lays down the law. But what can we do?
Therefore we need to review Prob-eee’s membership in Back of the Pack Racing. He’s in. But he is a trip. What do we do with him? Yep. Membership Under Review.
What a nightmare, dude! Gears & Spandex Leg Warmers? It’s like we’re stuck in a flashback to Flashdance!
Check out this video. Go to the 2 min 10 sec mark. Prob-eee’s dancing in his leg warmers and spandex. No joke, jokester!
Wow. Another example. This is a video that is littered with Prob-eee and his leg warmers. Unbelievable! Follow the link, dude or dudette!